Whirlpool 5.3-Cu.Ft. Freestanding Electric Range w/ FlexHeat Element, Stainless Steel (WFE530C0ES)
5.3 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Electric Range with High-Heat Self-Cleaning System
Create your family's favorite recipes with an electric oven that offers the flexibility to cook it all. Fan convection cooking allows you to bake on every rack inside this counter depth range, with even results throughout the oven, while the FlexHeat dual radiant elements adjust to meet your needs, whether you're using a small or large pan. The range's designated Warm Zone radiant element even keeps completed dishes warm as you complete the rest of the meal. And when it's time to clean up, this self-cleaning oven's easy wipe ceramic glass cooktop and cleaning system make taking care of everyday spills quick and easy.
- Counter Depth Range: Unlike most ranges on the market, Whirlpool counter depth ranges are all made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. Designed to fit within 2" of a standard 25" depth countertop, you can be sure they will stand out in the kitchen, without sticking out. Plus, optimized oven design maintains the cooking capacity you need to get dinner on the table.
- FlexHeat Element: The FlexHeat element is like having two or three elements in one. A 6" inner ring is great for smaller pots and pans, while expandable outer rings make room to heat larger cookware.
- 5.3 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Easy Wipe Ceramic Glass Cooktop: The ceramic glass cooktop provides an ideal space for cooking and easy cleanup.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System: Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time
- EasyView Large Oven Window
- Hidden Bake Element: Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- SteamClean Option: Clean up after everyday light spills using heat and only 1-1/4 cups of water-no harsh chemicals or cleaners needed. Used periodically to clean light spills on the bottom of the oven, it keeps the oven clean and reduces the need for frequent self-clean cycles.
- High-Heat Self-Cleaning System
- Configuration And Overview: Capacity 5.3; Range Type Freestanding Fuel Type Electric; Size 30
- Cooktop Features: Right Front Element-Burner Type: Dual; Left Front Element-Burner Type: Dual; Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200W; Center Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"; Cooktop Surface Material: Glass; Number of Cooking Element-Burners: 5; Left Front Element-Burner Power: 3000W; Right Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"; Right Front Element-Burner Power: 3000W; Left Front Element-Burner Size: 12"/9"; Right Front Element-Burner Size: 9"/6"; Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 100W; Left Rear Element-Burner Size: 6"; Cooktop Surface Color: Black; Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Warming;Cooktop Element Style: Smoothtop; Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 1200W
- Oven Features: Bake Element Power: 2400; Light Type: Incandescent; Hidden Bake Element: Yes; Number of Oven Lights: 1; Hot Surface Indicator Light: Yes
- Convection Functions: Bake Broiler Element Power: 3400@240 V; Broiler Location: Top of Oven; Power On Indicator Light: Yes; Number of Rack Guides: 5 Convection Element Type: Single-Fan; Heating Element On Indicator Light: Yes: Self-Cleaning: SteamClean; Oven Rack Type: Standard
- Selections: Audible Signal, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Timer; Drawer Type: Storage; Drawer Handle Type: Reach-Through Handle; Handle Material: Metal
- Dimensions; Width 29 7/8; Depth 27 3/4; Height 47 7/8