Rowenta AccessSteam Iron (DW1150)
1.0 Based on 4 reviews
shipping & returns
Ironing Made Simple. This ergonomically designed iron is lightweight for easy handling and features a unique thermostat that automatically sets the correct amount of steam and temperature to the fabric.
- Microsteam stainless-steel soleplate has 300 microholes for perfect steam distribution.
- Precision tip reaches difficult areas like collars, seams and around buttons.
- Auto-Steam thermostat that automatically determines the appropriate amount of steam and temperature of the fabric
- Vertical steam removes wrinkles from hanging garments and drapes.
- Built-in Anti-Calc system removes impurities, ensuring long-lasting, clean steam.
- Anti Drip system to prevent water leakage when the iron has not reached it’s optimal temperature.
- Auto shutoff after 8 minutes if left vertical, after 30 seconds, if left horizontal or tipped over.
- Self-cleaning system to prolong the life the iron.
- 8.45-oz. cap. water tank.
- 1600 watts