Playstation VR Headset
Discover a new world of unexpected gaming and entertainment experiences with PlayStation®VR.
Redefine your expectations of immersion in gaming with moments so intense your intuition takes over. Step into incredible virtual worlds and experience entertainment in new and extraordinary ways.
With gamers in mind, PlayStation delivers a new world of unexpected gaming experiences through PlayStation®VR. Play some of the most highly anticipated titles coming soon to PS VR.
The PlayStation®VR headset was engineered to be balanced, comfortable, and completely adjustable. It’s designed to feel like it's not there – keeping you free from distraction as you explore new gaming worlds.
- Product Name PlayStation®VR
- Product Code CUH-ZVR1 series
- Release Date October 13, 2016
- External Dimensions
- VR headset: Approx. 187×185×277 mm (width × height × length, excludes largest projection, headband at the shortest)
- Processor unit: Approx. 143×36×143 mm (width × height × length, excludes largest projection)
- Mass VR headset: Approx. 610g (excluding cable) Processor unit: Approx. 365g
- Display Method OLED
- Panel Size 5.7 inches
- Panel Resolution 1920×RGB×1080 (960×RGB×1080 per eye)
- Refresh Rate 120Hz, 90Hz
- Field of View Approximately 100 degrees
- Sensors Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
- Connection Interface :VR headset: HDMI, AUX, Stereo Headphone Jack.Processor unit: HDMI TV, HDMI PS4, USB, HDMI, AUX
- Processor Unit Function 3D audio processing, Social Screen (mirroring mode, separate mode), Cinematic mode
- VR headset × 1
- Processor unit × 1
- VR headset connection cable × 1
- HDMI cable × 1
- USB cable × 1
- Stereo headphones × 1 (with a complete set of earpiece)
- AC power cord × 1
- AC adaptor × 1