Navy Women's SU Khaki Overblouse
The overblouse is khaki colored and short sleeve. The blouse is semi fitted with an open notch collar and a convenient replacement button.
- The overblouse shall be worn outside the slacks or optional skirt. It should hang comfortably over the hips and chest. The length shall be long enough to fall approximately one inch above the bottom of the side pocket opening. All buttons should be fastened.
- Machine washable with mild detergent and warm water. Tumble dry on medium heat. Remove promptly and hang for best results.
- The service uniform is worn for office, standing watch or as the prescribed uniform of the day.
- The Black "unbelted" Service Uniform Skirt is authorized for optional wear with the Service Uniform Over Blouse.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Defense Logistic Agency
- Reference Navy NAVADMIN 174/16