The Utility Coverall is a one piece garment with a zippered front with buttoned long sleeves, two side and back pockets with belt loops.
- Coveralls shall hang approximately 2 inches from the floor at the back of the shoe. When authorized, sleeves will be rolled with the inside out, forming a roll approximately 3 inches wide, and terminating at a point approximately 2 inches above the elbow.
- Machine wash in warm water and with mild detergent. Tumble dry on medium heat and touch up with warm iron if needed. Do not use chlorine bleach.
- Utility Coverall is now the Navy's authorized "dirty work" garment.
- Proudly made in the U.S.A by Defense Logistic Agency
- Reference Navy NAVADMIN 208/15