Kenmore Elite 1.8-Cu.Ft. Over-the-Range Convection Microwave, Stainless Steel (22-80373)
The 1.8 cu.ft. Kenmore Elite convection microwave 80373 has a sleek, hidden vent design to match any kitchen decor. This versatile convection microwave functions as a second oven in your kitchen. A 100 - 450 degree heating element and convection fan allow you to warm, bake, or roast your favorite foods even if your wall oven or range are already in use.
With the CombiCook feature on the stainless-steel Kenmore Elite 8037 microwave combines convection cooking with microwave technology to give you superior results. Convection heating browns and crisps foods on the outside while microwave energy cooks foods quickly and evenly. A special Evenness Plate works together with the unique diamond-patterned back wall to enhance the distribution of microwave energy throughout the oven. The result is the ultimate in even cooking and defrosting.
- This Kenmore Elite over-the-range microwave features 1.8 cu. ft. of capacity and 1050 watts of microwave and 1500 watts of convection power
- Convection warm, bake, or roast your favorite foods right in your microwave, with a temperature range of 100 - 450 degrees, it's like having another oven
- CombiCook option uses both microwave and radiant heat to achieve the best results, convection heating browns and crisps foods on the outside, while microwave energy cooks food quickly and evenly
- The Evenness Plate below the glass turntable enhances the distribution of microwave energy inside the oven for more even cooking and defrosting results
- Diamondback Evenness Technology ensures your foods turn out evenly cooked and consistently delicious, because the unique diamond-patterned back wall helps scatter microwave energy through the oven for even cooking and defrosting