Jenn-Air 30' Induction Range, Stainless Steel (JIS1450DS)
The superior eﬃciency, control and cooking power of induction set this beautiful range apart. A true convection oven combines with a baking drawer for a total capacity of 7.1 cubic-feet, ideal for entertaining. This elegant range easily installs in a standard opening, and pairs beautifully with appliances in our Euro Style suite.
- 30” full-depth range that offers the refined look of Jenn-Air appliances while easily installing in a standard opening
- Cooks like gas, looks like electric, outperforms both. Induction technology gives you fast, efficient and outstanding cooking power.
- Combined oven and baking drawer capacity of 6.4 cubic feet to perform diﬀerent types of cooking techniques at once
- Soft-Close technology lets the oven door close softly, quietly, securely
- Telescoping Glide Rack lets you easily position and remove dishes
- 6.2 Cubic-Foot Oven Capacity
- Glass-Touch Electronic Controls are activated by a light touch, look elegant and allow for easy cleaning
- Sensor Boil option selects the optimal power level to quickly bring water to a boil, beeps to alert you when it reaches the boiling point, then adjusts the power level to minimize the possibility of boiling over
- Quickly boil, sauté and stir-fry with the 11", 3,600-Watt induction element
- 6-Inch, 1,800-Watt Induction Element is sized to accommodate your small cookware
- You can easily boil water or melt butter with the 7", 2,500-watt induction element that rapidly heats cookware for fast, efficient cooking
- Induction Bridge Element
- Pan Detection detects your cookware before enabling an element. When it is removed, the element automatically switches off after 30 seconds.
- Keep Warm Function, available on all induction elements, keeps foods and delicate sauces at their ideal serving temperatures while other items finish cooking
- Performance Boost quickly heats cookware, boils liquids and sears meats by raising the cooking temperature above the highest setting for up to 10 minutes, available on all induction elements
- Melt Function, available on all induction elements, provides the precise temperatures to melt chocolate, butter and other delicate ingredients
- The oven's bake element is hidden under the oven floor, providing even heat and a smooth surface that is easy to clean.
- Beautifully roast meats and vegetables with this 3,600-watt bake element that delivers the wattage needed for high- heat baking and roasting
- Perfectly bake breads and pastries and cook foods evenly with this 3,200-watt convection element
- Broil meats with this 4,000-watt broil element that delivers high, even heat for that savory, caramelized crust
- Easily cook a variety of different foods at their ideal temperatures with preset cooking cycles that automatically adjust temperature and air flow for perfect baking, roasting, or broiling
- A variety of manual convection presets allow you to select a convection cooking mode based on cooking method instead of by food type. Presets include Convect Bake, Convect Roast and Convect Broil.
- Proofing Option maintains a low, consistent temperature to provide fast, even rises and protect dough from changes in temperature, whether in the oven or in the baking drawer
- Sabbath Mode bypasses the oven's automatic shutoff, allowing it to be used in homes that observe the Sabbath and other religious holidays
- Auto Convection Conversion converts conventional cook time and/or temperature from any recipe to the appropriate convection settings
- Aqualift Self Cleaning Technology finishes in under one hour, using water and a lower temperature.