Graco Newborn Napper DLX, Manor
Graco Pack 'n Play with Newborn Napper DLX grows with your child as you place your newborn in the cozy napper station, then as your infant rests in the comfortable full-size bassinet, to your playful toddler safe in the full-size playard. The Pack 'n Play with Newborn Napper DLX offers space-saving convenience with its stylish built-in storage shelves that allow you to keep blankets, diapers, pajamas and other necessities close by.
- Newborn Napper station's beautifully styled, soft fleece fabric is extra soft on your newborn's skin - perfect to snuggle in
- The only playard designed to transition with your child as she grows from a newborn to infant to toddler
- Canopy on Newborn Napper station shields baby from bright light
- Built-in shelves keep pajamas, sheets and other late night necessities close at hand
- Larger changing table safe for babies up to 30 lbs; provides convenience so you don't have to run to the nursery for diaper changes
- Easily converts to a portable playard
- Signature Graco push-button fold makes closing your playard quick and hassle-free
- Enhanced electronics module with vibration soothes and amuses your little one with 5 classical & 5 soothing nature sounds
- Convenient look light and auto-shut off timer
- Quilted mattress pad provides a comfortable nap space for your little one's sweet dreams
- Airy mesh on all sides provides maximum ventilation
- Convenient carrying bag for no-fuss travel and storage
- Dimensions: 33.3" H x 28.5" W x 40" D
Napper for use only for infants under 3 months of age and unable to roll over. Bassinet for babies under 15 lbs. and unable to push up on hands and knees. Playard for children unable to climb out, under 35" tall.
Changing table weight limit (varies by model):
- Pack 'n Play Playard with Newborn Napper models: The weight limit for the changing table varies - check the product instruction manual for details.
- Pack 'n Play Playard with Reversible Napper and Changer models: The changing table is for babies up to 15 lbs.
Care & Maintenance:
- If playard gets sandy, carefully remove sand from all surfaces before packing into bag as sand can damage top rail lock
- Clean with household soap and warm water/drip dry
- NO BLEACH, machine wash carry bag in lukewarm water
- For stationary Newborn Napper: Machine wash Napper separately in cold water, Delicate cycle. No bleach. Drip dry.
- For Reversible Napper & Changer: Wipe clean with damp cloth.