Bobbi Brown City Collection Eye and Cheek Palette London
0 Based on 0 reviews
shipping & returns
What is it:
- Exclusively for our 25th anniversary, Bobbi introduces a collection of limited edition palettes celebrating three iconic fashion cities. Inspired by Londoners' sophisticated style, the London Palette features warm nude and rich navy shadows and a flattering, peachy-pink blush—all in a collectible mirrored compact with an illustration by renowned artist Richard Haines.
Who is it for:
- Anyone who wants a signature Bobbi look with soft, peachy-pink tones and a subtle pop of navy.
Why is it different:
- It's no secret that Bobbi loves London, and that city's fashionable approach to the nude look. The London Palette makes it easy to achieve with three nude shadows and a rich navy liner shade, plus a peachy, naturally-flushed blush. The palette pairs perfectly with limited edition Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner in Union Jack—a vibrant violet—and limited edition Luxe Lip Color in Your Majesty (both sold separately).
How to use it:
- Using an Eye Shadow Brush (sold separately), sweep Eye Shadow in Pale Cream from lashline to browbone.
- Dust Eye Shad-ow in Nude Peach on the lower lid; for added dimension, layer Shimmer Wash Eye Shadow in Nude on lower lid.
- Using an Eyeliner Brush (sold separately), line upper and lower lashlines with Eye Shadow in Rich Na-vy.
- Use a Blush Brush to sweep Blush on the apples of cheeks, blending up towards the hairline, then downward to soften.