Valentines Day Gift Guide

Home  /  accessories /  jewelry /  fine jewelry /  gold fine jewelry /  gold bracelets / 
Gold Bracelets

Baht Gold

1 Baht Byzantine Bracelet with Heart Dangle, 23K

Product Rating 0 Based on 0 reviews
Color: No Color
Size: 0000

reviews (0)
shipping & returns
additional info
Product information

Under the skillful hands of the Thai this beautiful 23KY gold byzantine chain bracelet was created. Adorned with a diamond-cut textured drop heart charm and "N" clasp closure.

  • Thai Baht Gold
  • 1 Baht
  • 7.25"
  • 23KY Gold
  • Imported

The baht is the official currency of Thailand. It is subdivided into 100 satang. The Baht gold weight should not be confused with Thailand’s national currency, the ‘Baht’. Although like a lot of paper currencies, the name ‘Baht’ (the Thai paper currency) is derived from the historic precious metals weight measurement, the ‘Baht’.

Baht gold jewelry contains 96.5% pure gold. The remaining 3.5% components are made up of silver and bronze. Thai gold jewelry with 23K purity has a brilliant and an intense yellow color. 14k gold jewelry is 58.3 % pure gold. Gold jewelry with less gold content will have a lighter yellow color. The standard weight unit for measuring gold in Thailand is the traditional ‘Baht’ unit, with 1 Baht = 15.244 grams or 0.4901 troy ozs.

With higher gold content, Thai Baht Jewelry can be worn every day for without tarnishing or corroding. Every Thai Baht gold necklace and bracelet comes with a traditional Thai Baht gold clasp. There are two styles of Thai Baht gold clasps; “M” style is for necklaces, and “N” style is for bracelets.