YETI Rambler Bottle 64 oz
The largest Rambler to date, our 64 oz. Rambler Bottle takes insulation to the next level, complete with a double-wall vacuum to keep drinks cold or hot for hours. Perfect for remote campsites and harsh worksites alike. Unlike narrow-mouthed drink bottles that are a hassle to fill or rinse, our Rambler Bottle features Over-the-Nose Technology for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning. And it’s BPA-free. In other words, the Rambler Bottle is the only insulated container for cold (or hot) beverages that’s built for the wild.
- Holds 64 oz. of margaritas, beer, water, or whatever else wets your whistle
- TripleHaul Cap is 100% leakproof with 3-finger grip
- Stainless steel body will handle the hazards of the wild
- Extra-wide opening for easy loading, drinking, and cleaning
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip
- No Sweat design keeps fingers dry and unfrostbitten