Xbox One One Lords of the Fallen
A challenge in games can be measured with the distance between randomness and skill. our goal is to make a game that rewards players for doing what it takes to cross that gap. a game where learning skills and ultimately mastering them is the basis of fun and entertainment.
In an unforgiving world where no sin is ever forgotten, Harkyn, a convicted criminal, is given a chance for redemption. Just when rulers of the world get close to finding a way to banish all evil from humans, an army of the long-ago defeated god attacks the human realm. Released from prison, Harkyn and his mentor, Kaslo, set out on a mission to stop the war.
In his journey, Harkyn will forge strong alliances and face even stronger enemies. He will learn the true power of the Rhogar Lords - commanders of god's army. He will even bring the battle to the Rhogar, travelling to the heart of the demonic dimension.Will the god manage to enslave humans again? Is mankind really able to banish evil? Will Harkyn's sins ever be forgiven?
Medieval Fantasy World
- Filled with chaos and lethal danger, where player never feels safe
- The full history of both world and the player character unveils and dramatically changes throughout the gameplay
The Combat System with Many Complex Skills
- Large variety of tactical medieval-based weapon fighting techniques
- Powerful and spectacular supernatural skills
Fighting against the formidable Lords and Generals
- Even regular opponents make up a challenging duels
- Over 11 boss encounters including giant beasts\
- Opponents include both supernatural beings and humans
Large Variety of Items and Gear
- Classes of gear: Warrior, Rogue, Cleric
- Tons of hidden objects and locations
- Freedom of mixing different classes for both gear and skills