Xbox One Just Dance 2016
Introducing Just Dance 2016 – the newest game from the top-selling franchise – with a brand-new way to play! All you need is your smartphone and the Just Dance Controller App to play Just Dance 2016 on a next-gen console, no extra accessories needed.
The Just Dance Controller App is a free smartphone app compatible with Just Dance 2016 on next-gen consoles that enables players to use their smartphone as a browsing controller and a scoring device along with a PS4, Xbox One and Wii U. No additional hardware or cameras are required to play! Just Dance Controller App is also compatible with Just Dance 2015 on Xbox One and PS4.
Bust a move to “Uptown Funk” by Mark Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars and feel the beat in “All About That Bass” by Meghan Trainor – Just Dance 2016 features an amazing tracklist with visuals that are more creative and breathtaking than ever before.
- Download the free Just Dance Controller App, and turn your smartphone into a controller that scores and tracks your dance moves!
- 40+ of the top hits and favorite tracks including “Blame” by Calvin Harris Ft. John Newman and “Uptown Funk” by Marc Ronson Ft. Bruno Mars plus the usual golden treasures like “Let’s Groove” by Equinox Stars.
- Dance Party mode, where players can work together to achieve an ultimate high score
- Sweat and Playlists mode, to customize workout sessions
- Dance Quests mode, where the player will have to unlock all the dance quests to beat the game
- World Video Challenge mode, to send videos of your performance and challenge your friends and the whole Just Dance community to beat your score
- JDTV to watch the best community videos and fan made dances