Whirlpool 5.0-Cu.Ft. Freestanding Gas Range w/ Fan Convection, Black (WFG530S0EB)
5.0 Cu. Ft. Freestanding Gas Range with Fan Convection Cooking
Creating multiple dishes for a large family meal has never been easier with the 5.0 cu. ft. freestanding gas range from Whirlpool brand. Not only does it offer large capacity, but it also features fan convection cooking so you can bake on any rack with delicious results. This convection oven also features our edge-to-edge cooking grates to make sliding large cookware from one burner to the next easy and a center burner so you have space for five dishes on a single cooktop. And with multiple 15,000-BTU SpeedHeat burners on this counter depth gas range, you'll always have the heat you need to quickly boil water.
- Counter Depth Range: Unlike most ranges on the market, Whirlpool counter depth ranges are all made to fit seamlessly into your kitchen. Designed to fit within 2" of a standard 25" depth countertop, you can be sure they will stand out in the kitchen, without sticking out. Plus, optimized oven design maintains the cooking capacity you need to get dinner on the table.
- SpeedHeat Burner: Sear and boil quickly with the 15,000 BTU SpeedHeat burner.
- Edge-to-Edge Cooking Grates: Edge-to-edge grates extend across the entire cooktop, so you don't have to balance large pots on small burners.
- Fifth Burner: A fifth burner gives you one more spot to cook.
- 5.0 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Ran Convection Cooking: Bake on any rack with fan convection cooking. It fills the entire oven with heat, so no matter which rack you use, you still get great results.
- AccuBake Temperature Management System: Achieve uniform baking results every time with the AccuBake temperature management system. A built-in sensor monitors oven temperature and controls the cooking elements to deliver consistent, delicious results every time.
- AccuSimmer Burner: Melt chocolate and simmer sauces with a controlled heat burner.
- EasyView Large Oven Window
- Hidden Bake Element: Exposed bake elements have an irregular surface with hard-to-reach areas that are difficult to keep clean. Whirlpool brand places the bake element beneath the oven floor, creating a smooth, even surface that is easy to wipe clean.
- High-Heat Self-Cleaning System
- Configuration And Overview: Fuel Type: Gas; Size: 30; Range Type: Freestanding; Capacity 5.0
- Cooktop Features: Number of Cooking Element-Burners 5; Left Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU; Cooktop Element Style: Sealed Burner; Grate Finish: Matte; Right Front Element-Burner Type: High Output; Center Rear Element-Burner Type: Multi Purpose; Number of Grates: 2; Center Rear Element-Burner Power: 8000 BTU; Right Rear Element-Burner Type: Simmer; Left Rear Element-Burner Type: Multi Purpose; Cooktop Surface Material: Porcelain Coated Steel; Dishwasher Safe: Yes; Right Rear Element-Burner Power: 5000 BTU; Left Rear Element-Burner Power: 9500 BTU; Grate Type: Locking Full Width Cast Iron; Right Front Element-Burner Power: 15,000 BTU; Grate Material: Porcelain Coated Cast Grates; Cooktop Surface Color: Black; Left Front Element-Burner Type: High Output
- Oven Features: Hot Surface Indicator Light: No; Convection Element Type: Single-Fan; Bake Element Power: 16500 BTU; Broiler Element Power: 10000 BTU; Number of Oven Lights: 1; Oven Rack Type: Standard; Light Type: Incandescent; Self-Cleaning; Number of Rack Guides: 5; Heating Element: On Indicator Light Yes; Hidden Bake Element: Yes; Convection Functions: Bake; Broiler Location: Top of Oven; Power On Indicator Light: Yes
- Controls: Selections: Audible Signal, Automatic Door Latch, Clock, Control Lock, Cook Time, Delay Start, Keep Warm Setting, Sabbath Mode, Timer; UL: Yes; Handle Material: Metal; Handle Type: Reach-Through Handle; Drawer Type: Storage Drawer
- Dimensions: Depth 27 7/8, Width 29 7/8