THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Triclimate Jacket
Get all-season weather protection with this 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a waterproof ripstop shell with a removable lightly insulated jacket that's lined with soft, high-pile fleece. Wear both together on the cold, wet days of winter and sport them separately as weather permits.
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Zip/Snap-in Compatible: Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- 3-in-1 jacket pairs a waterproof shell with a removable insulated liner jacket
- Both jackets are zip-in-compatible with complementing garments from The North Face
- [Outer Jacket] Relaxed fit
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed HyVent 2L shell with taffeta lining
- Fully adjustable, removable hood
- Exposed reverse-coil-zip hand pockets
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- [Inner Jacket] Swirl Raschel fleece; 60 g Heatseeker insulation
- Zip hand pockets
- STYLE: CTM6
- AVG WEIGHT: 1124 g (39.65 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 25"
- Outer: 172 g/m2 HyVent 2L, 100% polyester diamond ripstop
- INNER JACKET INSULATION:
- 60 g Heatseeker
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash