The North Face
The North Face Women's Mossbud Swirl Jacket
Pairing warm, lightweight Heetseeker insulation with a heavyweight, high-pile fleece lining, this flattering quilted jacket is a cozy choice for warming up during brisk fall days or cool winter excursions. Designed with (80 g) Heetseeker insulation in the body and slightly less (60 g) in the sleeves for dialed warmth.
- 40D 74 g/m2 100% polyester
- LINING: 360 g/m2 100% polyester high-pile Raschel fleece
- INSULATION: 80 g Heatseeker
- Relaxed fit
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Wind Protection: Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Zip/Snap-in Compatible: Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- Jacket reverses from Raschel swirl fleece to wind-resistant taffeta
- Zip hand pockets on dobby side
- Open hand pockets on Raschel fleece side
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- STYLE: CUB5
- AVG WEIGHT: 779 g (27.48 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 26"
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash