THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Women's Inlux Insulated Jacket
4.71 Based on 93 reviews
shipping & returns
Designed for comfort and all-around protection on the trails, this waterproof, windproof hooded jacket features warm insulation and a comfortable fleece lining throughout the body and light insulation in the sleeves and hood.
- 182 g/m2 DryVent 2L: 100% polyester
- Lining: high loft fleece
- Insulation: 100 g and 60 g Heatseeker
- Relaxed fit
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Breathable: E76Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Waterproof jacket with lightweight Heatseeker insulation and high loft lining
- Raschel fleece or Sherpa fleece lining on collar and body
- Removable, fully adjustable hood
- Cozy brim is independent from hood and lined with fleece
- Center front stormflap with Velcro closure
- Secure-zip Napoleon chest pocket
- Zip hand pockets
- Pit-zip venting
- Internal comfort cuffs
- Drop-tail hem for added weather protection
- Style: NF0A2VEA
- Avg. weight: 935 g (32.98 oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Lifetime Warranty