THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Women's Bombay Jacket
Choosing the right mid-layer means staying out on the hill longer, and this alpine jacket features (100 g) insulation to keep you warmer in cool-to-cold conditions. When worn as a standalone jacket, the water-resistant exterior sheds light moisture.
- 68 g/m2 100% polyester taffeta plain weave with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Relaxed fit
- Water Resistant: Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Insulated mid-layer designed for warmth on the ski hill
- Water resistant, breathable
- Zip handwarmer pockets
- STYLE: NF0A2TJK
- AVG WEIGHT: 420 g (14.82 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 25"
- INSULATION: 100 g Heatseeker
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash