The North Face
The North Face Women's Arctic Faux Fur Trim Hoody Parka
When there's a frigid chill in the air, cozy up to this insulated winter coat that combines a waterproof, breathable HyVent 2L exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation to create a resilient barrier against winter snowstorms. Removable insulated hood features (zip-off) faux-fur trim for a cozy touch. Quilted taffeta lining offers next-to-skin comfort and ease of dress.
- Shell: HyVent 2L—52% polyester, 35% cotton, 13% nylon
- Lining: 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Insulation: 550 fill down
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- IIsulated winter coat combines a waterproof, breathable exterior with thermal 550-fill down insulation
- Removable hood with zip-off, faux-fur trim
- Adjustable back hood webbing with buckle
- Covered elastic at waist side panel
- Zips at reverse-entry hand pockets
- Dropped split hem with functional snaps
- Quilted lining
- Embroidered logo at left sleeve hem and upper right back
- Internal media pocket with media loop
- STYLE: CC13
- AVG WEIGHT: 1297 g (45.7 oz)
- LENGTH FROM CENTER BACK: 37.5”
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash