THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Women's Aconcagua Down Insulation Jacket
4.64 Based on 274 reviews
shipping & returns
Layer for cool-to-cold conditions with this versatile, 550-fill down insulated jacket that's crafted with diamond-shaped baffles to eliminate cold spots and streamlined synthetic insulation down the sides.
- BODY: 50D 78 g/m2 100% nylon
- INSULATION: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 150 g Heatseeker
- Active fit
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commerically available.
- Stretch: This product contains material with stretch that allows for greater range of mobility.
- Versatile, warm 550-fill down jacket with satin woven fabric
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) body and synthetic insulated side panels and collar
- Cozy brushed collar lining
- Zip hand pockets
- Internal elastic cuffs
- Heat transfer logos
- Style: NF0A2TDR
- Avg. weight: 580 g (20.46 oz)
- Center back: 25"
- Lifetime Warranty