THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Men's Paramount Peak Convertible Pant
Our best-selling convertible pant is updated with larger pocket space and improved durability for prolonged use. Pant legs unzip at knees, morphing into shorts, creating the ultimate transitional hiking pant/short combination. DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed moisture and keep the midweight abrasion-resistant nylon exterior dry when exposed to light rainfall. Elastic waistband at back with front webbed belt closure. This product contains over 90% bluesign approved fabric—a standard for environmentally responsible production.
- 70D 168 g/m2 100% nylon faille woven with DWR
- Bluesign Approved Fabric: Standard for environmental health & safety in the manufacturing process.
- UPF: UPF 50-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Best-selling convertible pant now updated with larger pocket space and improved durability
- Relaxed fit
- Durable, midweight, abrasion-resistant nylon
- DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Pant converts to 10" short
- Low-profile buckled belt and elasticized waistband for comfort
- Two hand pockets
- Two Velcro secure cargo pockets
- Two back pockets
- Zip leg opening
- Cell phone pocket
- Style: A4J0
- Avg. weight: 390 g (13.76 oz)
- Inseam/Length: S 30", R 32" L 34"
- Lifetime Warranty