THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Men's Pacific Creek 2.0 Short
0 Based on 0 reviews
shipping & returns
Stretch-woven panels at the waist and inner legs make it easier to maneuver in these quick-drying water shorts.
- Body Fabric: 176 g/m2 100% polyester with FlashDry
- Back yoke and gusset: 153 g/m2 90% polyester, 10% elastane with FlashDry
- Breathable: Lightweight fabrics that help regulate body temperature.
- Wicking: Quick-drying fabric moves moisture to the surface to evaporate.
- UPF 50: UPF-rated garments offer very good UV protection from prolonged exposure to the sun.
- Quick-drying water shorts with stretch-woven panels
- Straight fit
- Internal drawcord
- Blocked with four-way stretch woven at upper back and gusset
- On-seam hand pockets
- Reverse-coil utility zip pocket with key loop
- Heat transfer logo on back right
- Style: CE6N
- Avg. weight: 219 g (8 oz)
- Inseam: R 10"
- Lifetime Warranty