THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Men's Denali 2 Jacket Charcoal
The evolution of a legend. We've redesigned the iconic Denali Jacket and crafted it of recycled fleece for unmatched warmth, comfort and durability. The Denali Collection is inspired by our original Denali Jacket that debuted in 1988 on the backs of Todd Skinner and Paul Piana during their first free ascent of the Salathe Wall.
- Body: 333 g/m2 Recycled Polartec 300 Series, 100% polyester classic fleece with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Overlay: 118 g/m2 100% nylon
- Relaxed fit
- Zip/Snap-in Compatible: Pairs with complementing garments for layering.
- Recycled Content: Helps reduce landfill waste and the use of virgin materials.
- Iconic jacket constructed with recycled fleece
- Abrasion-reinforced shoulders, chest and forearms
- Two chest pockets
- Stretch fabric on cuffs for comfort
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Media pocket
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Hem cinch-cord
- Contains at least 50% recycled content by weight
- Style: NF0A2RDK
- Avg. weight: 700 g (24.7 oz)
- Center back: 28"
- Lifetime Warranty