THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Men's Canyonlands Triclimate Black Jacket
Be better prepared for changing conditions with this customizable 3-in-1 jacket that pairs a warm, insulated shell that features a waterproof exterior with a zip-in midweight fleece jacket. Wear both together in wet, cold conditions or separately as weather permits.
- OUTER: 70D 195 g/m2 DryVent 2L: 51% polyester, 49% nylon
- OUTER INSULATION: 100 g and 80 g Heatseeker
- INNER: 245 g/m2 100% polyester heathered smooth-face fleece
- Outer Jacket has Relaxed fit
- Waterproof: Impenetrable moisture barrier to guarantee dryness.
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Wind Protection: Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- 3-in-1 jacket features an insulated, waterproof, breathable DryVent 2L shell and our midweight heathered Canyonlands fleece inner jacket for ultimate versatility.
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent 2L shell with 100 g Heatseeker insulation throughout the body and 80 g in the sleeves
- Zip-in-compatible integration with complementing garments from The North Face
- Attached, fully adjustable hood
- Pit-zip venting
- Center front stormflap with Velcro closure
- Top-entry hand pockets with additional secure-zip side entry
- Velcro adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem cinch-cord
- Media compatible
- Inner Jacket constructed with 200-weight smooth-face fleece
- Zip hand pockets
- STYLE: NF0A2TC6
- AVG WEIGHT: 1360 g (48 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 29.5"
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash