THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Men's Apex Bionic Jacket
"If it's cold, and it's time to drop the clutch, this is the jacket. Water-resistant, breathable, stretchy and ready to rock."-Cedar Wright, The North Face Athlete, Rock Climber. For windy, cold weather activities, this coveted soft shell keeps you warm and windchill-free beneath its windproof exterior and comfortable fleece backer.
- 351 g/m2 WindWall; 96% polyester, 4% elastane soft shell with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Relaxed fit
- Water Resistant: Partially blocks rain/snow to increase breathability.
- Wind Protection: Limiting air penetration reduces the windchill factor.
- Windproof stretch soft-shell jacket for cool-weather activities
- Center front zipper, zip chest pocket and zip hand pockets
- Hem cinch-cord
- Raised logos
- Style: NF0A2RE7
- Avg. weight: 680 g (23.9 oz)
- Center back: 27.5"
- Lifetime Warranty