THE NORTH FACE
The North Face Men's Aconcagua Vest
4.76 Based on 88 reviews
shipping & returns
Prevent losing crucial body heat during cold days or nights in the backcountry with this 550-fill down insulated jacket that features a baffled construction to prevent cold spots and ample synthetic insulation at the sides.
- 40D 65 g/m2 53% recycled polyester, 47% polyester with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- INSULATION: 550 fill goose down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS) by Control Union; 150 g Heatseeker
- Relaxed fit
- Insulated: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- Goose-down: High-fill power goose down ranging from 550 to 900 fill, the highest quality commercially available.
- Durable Water Repellent: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- Classic 550 fill down vest with synthetic-insulated side and shoulder panels
- 550 fill goose down (certified to the RDS by Control Union) throughout body and sleeves; 150 g Heatseeker insulation in side and shoulder panels
- Secure-zip chest pocket and hand pockets
- Crafted with more than 50% recycled content
- STYLE: NF0A2TCD
- AVG WEIGHT: 380 g (13.4 oz)
- CENTER BACK: 27.5"
- Lifetime Warranty
- Machine Wash