Tag Heuer Women's Aquaracer Diamond Accent bezel Stainless Steel bracelet Watch 27mm
TAG Heuer combines incredible precision with avant-garde design to create remarkable timepieces and distinctive rings for the modern woman. Inspired by the dynamic spirit of athletics and crafted from the very finest materials, these innovative pieces achieve the perfect balance of strength and style. .
AQUARACER - 300M/1000FT" lettering
"TAG Heuer" logo at 12 o'clock
- 11 diamonds (0.08 CT)on the dial
- Alternate fine-brushed and polished steel case
- Date window at 3 o'clock
- Faceted hour and minute hands with luminescent markers
- Fine-brushed steel folding clasp with safety push-buttons and diving extension
- Polished steel screw-in crown
- Scratch-resistant sapphire crystal with antireflective treatment
- Screw-in caseback with diving bell engraving
Unidirectional turning polished steel bezel with: - 30 Top Wesselton diamonds - Total: 0.36 ct
- 30 Top Wesselton diamonds - Total: 0.36 ct
A QUARTZ MOVEMENT
A quartz movement is powered by a battery. Its regulator (time-measuring device) is a quartz crystal. An electrical current causes the crystal to vibrate very consistently and at a very high frequency (32,768 times per second). This gives the movement almost perfect precision (a variation of only a few seconds per month.)
TAG HEUER QUARTZ MOVEMENTS
Quartz movements used by TAG Heuer are some of the most reliable and accurate made in Switzerland. They are also distinguished by excellent resistance to shocks and magnetic fields.
TAG HEUER BATTERIES
The batteries for TAG Heuer quartz movements have a service life of at least two years.
For increased security, all TAG Heuer quartz watches(except chronographs) are ?tted with an end of battery life indicator (EOL). When the battery shows signs of weakening, the seconds hand starts making four-second jumps every four seconds. However, the movement continues to display the exact time until the battery is exhausted.