Shinola Women's Gomelsky Rose Gold Tone and Silver Tone Stainless Stell Bracelet Watch 36mm
That's right. The Gomelsky. Go-Mell-Ski. This new take on our unique timepiece is named after the first person they met during their first trip to Baselworld, Switzerland—a total stranger named Victoria Gomelsky (pronounced Go-Mell-Ski). We love the name almost as much as we love the wide-eyed case, coin-edge bezel and the fact that it's hand-assembled in the Motor City. This new Gomelsky style features an integrated bracelet which provides a classic and unique look.
- Case: Stainless steel with PVD rose gold plating, with double curve sapphire crystal.
- Dial:Super-LumiNova hands.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds, date indicator
- Movement: Argonite 715 quartz movement, hand-assembled from 46 Swiss and other imported components
- Watch Strap Tapered stainless steel bracelet with PVD rose gold plating.