Shinola Unisex Runwell Leather Strap Watch 41mm
We built a watch factory in Detroit so we could build The Runwell, a hand-assembled timepiece made from the finest components available in the world. Features of The Runwell include a sapphire crystal, solid stainless steel case with screw down crown. Two hands and remote secondhand sweep are driven by the Detroit-built Argonite 1069 high-accuracy quartz movement. From the laser-etched case back to the etched lightning bolt on the buckle, every detail of The Runwell has been engineered with an obsessive focus on making a watch of the highest possible quality. And making it right here in America.
- Case: Stainless steel, with double curve sapphire crystal.
- Dial: Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numerals, and hour markers.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds.
- Movement: Shinola Detroit-built Argonite 1069.2 quartz movement, hand-assembled from 46 Swiss-made components.
- Watch Strap: Made with premium American leather by Shinola Leather Co. in Detroit and Hadley-Roma in Largo, Florida.