Shinola Men's Brakeman Chronograph Leather Strap Watch 46mm
A classic cushion case design with absolutely nothing soft about it. The Brakeman 46mm with three eye chronos and a tan leather strap is named for the not particularly long-lived locomotive brakemen of the early 1900s and is inspired by watches of the same era. Entirely hand assembled in Detroit, including the Argonite 5030 high-accuracy quartz movement, PVD black case and matte black hour and minute hands.
- Case: Stainless steel, with double curve sapphire crystal.
- Dial: Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numerals, and hour markers.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, seconds, date indicator.
- Movement: Shinola Detroit-built Argonite 5030 quartz movement, hand-assembled from over 94 Swiss-made components.
- Watch Strap: Made with premium American leather by Shinola Leather Co. in Detroit and Hadley-Roma in Largo, Florida.