ProMera Sports CON-CRET, 48 Servings, Pineapple
Creatine is used by every cell in the body to catalyze functional energy. Without sufficient creatine, the body functions but all cellular metabolism and repair happens at a diminished rate. Our bodies produce about half of the creatine it needs, the remainder comes from our diet (mainly meat & some seafood). Many diets lack sufficient amounts of these food groups and therefore supplementation of creatine is advised for optimized body functions. Creatine is CRITICAL for everyone and is especially key for muscle strength, overall endurance, and recovery.
What makes CON-CRĒT different from other creatines?
There are many synthesized creatines but most have negative side effects (cramping, water retention, bloating, diarrhea).
CON-CRĒT is a pure and highly concentrated patented creatine hydrochloride molecule, providing all the benefits with no negative side effects.
- Unmatched potency with high solubility.
- Scientifically demonstrated to surpass other standard creatines in plasma uptake.
- The most effective bio-available creatines fueling the body’s cells.
- NO LOADING or the need to CYCLE OFF.
- MICRO-DOSED (only 1/4 tsp, or 1 small scoop, is needed per 100 lbs of body weight).
Quality & Purity
- Does not contain sugar, fillers, binders or buffering agents.
- GLUTEN FREE with NON-MEAT components.
- No additives or stimulants.
- Complies with all drug and supplement standards issued by amateur and professional athletic organizations.
- Can be safely used before, during and after any competition. There is no risk of failing a drug test.
- Made in the USA and complies with strict cGMP standards.
- DELIVERS UNMATCHED STRENGTH-ENDURANCE-RECOVERY FOR EVERY BODY.
RECOMMENDED ADULT USE:
As a dietary supplement take 1 hour prior to training with approximately 4-6 ounces (118-177 mL) of water or juice. CON-CRĒT can be taken on an empty stomach or with food or mixed with protein.
NORMAL TRAINING: 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight.
INTENSE TRAINING: 1-2 servings per 100 pounds of body weight.
OFF DAYS: Can take 1 serving per 100 pounds of body weight to assist in muscle recovery.