Play-Doh Town Firehouse
Hey, chief -- there's a fire in Play-Doh Town! Luckily the Firehouse is right nearby, and this can-do firefighter is ready to squish out the Play-Doh flames. Create an emergency scene by stacking the Play-Doh cans and putting the roof on top. Use the fire stamper to add colorful flames, and squeeze a silly escape pole. The half-molds shape other rescue essentials, like a radio or an alarm bell. Get the firefighter ready by creating a wild hairstyle and putting on his hat. Use the stamps on his feet to make his radio and a pretend treat for his pup. Help him battle the flames with the water cannon extruder, make a hose with the fire hydrant, or chop the flames out with the axe, which also fits in the firefighter's hand. And make sure to take the dog for a walk, or it might have its own emergency! The garage can also fit the Fire Truck (sold separately) for even more rescue missions. Playing the hero (or even the mischief-maker) can be a new adventure every time in Play-Doh Town!
Includes Firehouse set, firefighter figure with hat, puppy extruder, roof, flame stamper, water cannon extruder, axe, hydrant extruder, and 4 cans of Play-Doh Brand Modeling Compound.
- Rescue Play-Doh Town from fire emergencies again and again
- Get the firefighter ready by making all kinds of creative hairstyles
- Sit firefighter figure on the water cannon or make accessories for him
- Press an escape pole, squirt Play-Doh water, and more
- Expand Play-Doh Town with the Fire Truck and other sets (sold separately)
- Ages 3 years and up
- Adult assembly required.