Nikon AF-S Nikkor 400MM F/2.8 E FL ED VR Lens
Capture thrilling action photos with this Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR 2217 lens that features a lightweight and blur-free design with an electromagnetic diaphragm mechanism to ensure consistent exposures while shooting at fast rates.
- Fluorite lens element: Reduces the overall lens weight, while improving balance and handling.
- Compatible with most Nikon DSLR cameras with an F-Bayonet mount: To capture high-quality, action shots with a variety of cameras.
- 4 degree angle of view in DX-format: As well as a 6 degree 10' angle of view in FX-format for clear telephoto coverage.
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass: Helps achieve optimal correction of chromatic aberrations.
- Vibration reduction: Increases image stability in case of camera shake.
- Silent wave motor: Uses ultrasonic vibrations to create a smooth, silent and precise autofocus.
- Nano crystal coat: Works to eliminate internal reflections and reduce flare.
- 400mm focal length: Captures sports and wildlife images at a distance.
- f/22 minimum aperture and f/2.8 maximum aperture: Ensures clear, detailed images.
What's in the box
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 400mm f/2.8E FL ED VR Lens for Select Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Slip-on front lens cover, rear lens cap, lens hood (HK-38)
- 40.5mm screw-on NC filter, trunk case (CT-405), lens (LF-4) strap (LN-2), monopod collar
- Owner's manual