Nike Free RN Men's Running Shoe Squardon Blue / Blue Spark / Black / Gym Red
Dynamically flexible. Breathable comfort.
More cushioned than the Nike Free RN Motion Flyknit, the Nike Free RN Men's Running Shoe features a newly designed midsole pattern that expands, flexes and contracts with your foot with every step. Its lightweight, breathable mesh upper helps keep your feet cool and comfortable from start to finish.
- MOVE NATURALLY: The next-generation Nike Free midsole expands in multiple directions thanks to an entirely new tri-star pattern, adding a new dimension of flexibility that lets your feet move more dynamically with every stride. Plus, the heel is rounded to mimic the shape of your foot and roll naturally with the ground.
- SOFT CUSHIONING: Softer than previous iterations, the new midsole foam delivers exceptionally comfortable cushioning and lightweight durability for miles.
- FLEXIBLE, BREATHABLE SUPPORT: Engineered mesh provides lightweight, flexible support and breathable comfort. Flywire cables integrate with the laces and can be adjusted for an adaptive fit.
- Minimal sockliner molds to the shape of your foot for added support
- Lightweight solid rubber segments under the toe and heel for enhanced traction and durability
- Weight: 8.55 ounces (men's size 10)
- NIKE FREE ORIGINS: After learning that Stanford athletes had been training barefoot on the university's golf course, three of Nike's most innovative and creative employees set out to develop a shoe that felt natural and weightless, similar to bare feet. The team spent eight years studying the biomechanics of runners' feet in motion. The results yielded a profound understanding of the foot's natural landing angle, pressure and toe position, allowing Nike designers to build an unconventional and flexible running shoe from the inside out.