Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Men's Running Shoe Cool Grey / White / Anthracite
Lighter than ever with all the support. Updated with an engineered mesh upper that's stronger and lighter than before, Men's Nike Air Zoom Structure 21 Running Shoe continues to cushion your stride with a dual-density midsole and midfoot system that provide locked-down support.
- Dynamic Fit technology locks down the foot.
- Engineered mesh provides targeted ventilation and support.
- Dynamic Support system in the midsole provides a smooth transition.
- Full inner mesh bootie wraps the foot to enhance breathability and provide a sock-like fit. Notches on each side of the tongue allow for easy on and off.
- Compression-molded Phylon on the medial side and Cushlon foam on the lateral side are fused together to create a dual-density cushioning system.
- Zoom Air unit in the forefoot delivers responsive, low-profile cushioning.
- Honeycomb outsole pattern provides great multi-surface traction.
- Weight: 10.4 oz/295 g (men's 10) Last: MR-10 Offset: 10 mm (12 mm forefoot / 22 mm heel) Athlete: Galen Rupp
- Textile (100% Polyester)
- Synthetic Plastic