Mountain Hardwear Superconductor Forest Jacket
Comfortable yet rugged, well-insulated and with great stretch, the Superconductor is a workhorse of a jacket that will go all over the mountain with you. And if the weather turns and freezing winds kick up, our proprietary Thermal.Q 100g insulation will maintain core warmth while the jacket's stretch-woven face fabric and quilted nylon liner cut through the gusty weather.
- Chockstone Midweight 50D Double Weave
- Insulation: Thermal.Q 100 g/m2
- Center Back Length: 30"
- Standard fit
- Thermal Q 100g insulation for unrivaled warmth in all conditions
- Two zip handwarmer pockets are harness and pack compatible
- Stretch woven face fabric is supremely comfortable yet tough
- Smooth nylon quilted liner for comfort and added wind resistance
- Weight: 1 lb 8 oz / 665 g