Maxi-Cosi Pria 85 Special Edition Convertible Car Seat, Star by Edward van Vliet
Due to size, this product ships in its original packaging. Packaging is the same as what is found in a retail store. Please keep this in mind if purchasing as a gift.
Edward van Vliet is an industrial designer with a passion for textiles. His Amsterdam studio offers total design solutions to national and international clients, designing offices, private homes, public spaces, and now on this Special Edition Pria 85! Edward van Vliet’s textile and interior designs fit perfectly with the Maxi-Cosi style aesthetic. He brings layering into his designs by using various patterns and color, creating rich and interesting interiors and unique furnishings.
“Apart from using nature as an endless source of inspiration, my fascination for geometry, symmetry, layers and repetition plays an important role in creating new and surprising patterns.” - Edward van Vliet
- Extended weight range keeps children safely harnessed longer (14-40 lbs. rear-facing, 22-85 lbs. forward-facing)
- Advanced air cushion system protects your child’s head where it’s needed most in a side impact crash
- FlexTech system for multi-directional energy management
- Perfect Fit one-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustments for a customized fit and better safety
- Easy to clean, removable seat pad and harness covers are machine washable and dryer safe
- CosiCushion premium fabrics and padding provide the most comfort for child
- Handy harness holders keep harness straps out of the way for easy boarding
- Deep rear-facing adjustment, making is easier and faster to correctly install in rear-facing position
- Integrated gripping cup holder securely holds drinks during the ride
- One click LATCH system, with easy click-in for better installation