Maxi-Cosi Pria 70 Special Edition Convertible Car Seat, Bohemian Blue
For adventurous little nomads. Bring a sense of adventure to everything you and your child do with this special edition pria 70 by maxi-cosi. The bohemian collection is inspired by hand-crafted items with a focus on tactile fabrics, playful color, and authentic patterns. The special edition bohemian collection is playful, colorful and unique. It makes you want to have an adventure with your little one and allow your child's creativity to run free. Hand them the tools to discover and enjoy their own world, inspiring them with the things you love. The pria 70 convertible car seat fits. The pria 70 provides the right fit for a safe and comfy ride. It fits for better safety with air protect side impact protection. This advanced air cushion system protects your child's head where it's needed most in a side impact crash. It fits with the safety of flextech for multi-directional crash energy management. It fits babies rear-facing starting at 9 pounds and keeps them cozy up to 40 pounds. When they're ready to ride forward-facing, turn the pria convertible car seat around to safely fit children up to 70 pounds. The pria 70 also fits for mom and dad. It fits with less space needed for the rear-facing seat, providing more leg room for front seat passengers. It fits easily into your family's car with one click latch connectors, deep recline angle adjustment, and color coded installation systems. It fits your child with plush comfort for an enjoyable ride. For the right fit all around, it's the pria 70.
- Special edition premium fabrics
- Expansive weight range: 9-40 pounds rear-facing, 22-70 pounds forward-facing
- Advanced air cushion system protects your child's head where it's needed most in a side impact crash
- Perfect fit one-hand harness height adjustment with micro-adjustments for an optimized fit
- Deep rear-facing adjustment, making it easier and faster to correctly install in rear-facing position
- Air protect side impact protection: advanced air cushion system protects your child's head where it's needed most in a side impact crash