Make Up For Ever
Make Up For Ever Ultra HD Stick Foundation
What it is:
A long-lasting, multitasking cover stick with invisible coverage for foundation touch-ups and contouring.
What it does:
Ultra HD Invisible Cover Stick Foundation creates a flawless complexion on camera, and to the naked eye. Developed specifically for the film and TV industry's most advanced technology, it is completely invisible under the latest, super-focused 4k lens. The revolutionary foundation contains amino acid coated pigments that provide medium-to-full coverage with a lightweight, second-skin texture that looks just like skin. It leaves a natural-looking, radiant finish, and it’s formulated with hyaluronic spheres for time-released hydration that is perfect for normal to dry skin. Ideal for foundation touch-ups and contouring, it can be applied at home or on-the-go for a flawless complexion.
How to use:
1. STEP 1 SKIN EQUALIZER Apply to the entire face in gliding strokes from the middle of the face outwards. Foundation Brush - Large #108
2. ULTRA HD STICK FOUNDATION Apply the Foundation from the middle of the face outwards in upward strokes to lift the features. Foundation Brush - Large #108 or Ellipse Sponge
3. ULTRA HD CONCEALER Use the brush to apply Concealer to the crease of the eye, then blend it with the Foundation so there is no line. Precision Corrector Brush #172
4. HD Blush Classic: Apply the blush to the top of the cheekbone. Begin at the hairline and blend inwards to the apple of the cheek. Precision Blush Brush #150 or Sponge
5. ULTRA HD PRESSED OR LOOSE POWDER Apply the powder in gliding strokes from the middle of the face outwards, including to the eye contour area. Use a clean Kabuki Brush to remove any excess powder. Kabuki Brush