LEGO Friends Emma's Creative Workshop (41115)
Design and create with Emma in her sewing workshop! Emma is sewing beautiful hair bows to sell on her e-shop. Check the sewing pattern on her whiteboard and use the sticky notes to add changes or new ideas. Then it's time to get cutting, but which color will make the nicest bows? Get to work at the sewing machine to help Emma turn her designs into beautiful creations ready to buy - she just needs to take pictures and upload them to her website.
- Includes an Emma mini-doll figure.
- Features a desk with a sewing machine and opening drawers, chair, lamp, whiteboard with bow patterns and a computer desk with a window and flowerpot.
- Accessory elements include fabric bricks of different colors, threads, scissors, 5 bows, sticky notes, camera and a computer.
- Open the desk drawers to find colorful fabric bricks to create the bows.
- Choose the right thread and place it on the sewing machine.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 5-12.
- This set includes 108 bricks.
- Sewing desk with machine measures over 1" (4cm) wide, 1" (3cm) deep and under 1" (2cm) high.
- Computer desk with window measures over 3" (8cm) high, 1" (3cm) deep and under 1" (2cm) wide.