LEGO City Volcano Exploration Base (60124)
Take part in the big discoveries with the Volcano Exploration Base, featuring a volcano with eruption function, mobile operations center with detachable truck cab and side opening lab, large excavator with extendable hammer arm that moves up and down, drone with spinning rotors, wheeled dumper, ‘lava' boulders with crystal elements inside and various tools. Includes 6 minifigures.
- Includes 6 minifigures: a female scientist, scientist with heatsuit, female worker, male worker and 2 adventurers.
- Features a mobile operations center, excavator, wheeled dumper, drone, boulder rack and a volcano with an eruption function.
- Mobile operations center features a detachable truck cab with space in the back to carry a boulder, rolling wheels and a side that opens to reveal the operations center.
- Excavator features an extendable hammer arm.
- Wheeled dumper features rolling wheels and a handle.
- Drone features spinning rotors.
- Use the lever to trigger the volcano eruption.
- Set the boulders in the boulder rack and use the excavator to crack them open and retrieve the crystals.
- Accessory elements include 4 boulders, 4 crystal elements, shovel, pickaxe, walkie-talkie, camera, crowbar, drill and a metal detector.
- Headgear accessory elements include 3 hard hats, baseball cap, adventurer's hat and a heatsuit helmet.
- Volcano measures over 5” (13cm) high, 6” (17cm) wide and 6” (17cm) deep.
- Boulder rack measures over 2” (6cm) wide, 2” (6cm) deep and under 1” (2cm) high.
- Mobile operations center with truck measures over 4” (12cm) high, 12” (31cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Excavator measures over 5” (14cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (10cm) wide.
- Wheeled dumper measures over 1” (4cm) high, 2” (7cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Drone measures over 2” (6cm) long, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (2cm) high.