LEGO City Fire Response Unit (60108)
Call the Fire Response Unit for help! Race to the scene where a worker calls for help! Zoom in on your motorcycle to fight the flames. If you can't reach the fire, call in the Fire Response Unit helicopter and help the firefighters put out the container fire with a tank full of water. It’s another job well done!
- Includes 3 minifigures: a pilot, firefighter and a worker.
- Features a helicopter with rotating blades and cargo doors that open, and a motorcycle with space for a fire extinguisher.
- Fly the helicopter over the container to release the water elements and turn the container roof element, putting out the fire.
- Accessory elements include a welder, 2 gas canisters, trolley, fire extinguisher, wrench, 5 water bricks and a saw.
- Helicopter measures over 3" (10cm) high, 12" (33cm) long and 3" (8cm) wide.
- Motorcycle measures over 1" (4cm) high, 2" (7cm) long and under 1" (2cm) wide.
- Container with flames down measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) wide and 2" (6cm) deep.