Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Cushion Foundation
- High coverage, long-wearing liquid foundation in a portable cushion compact. This oil-free, lightweight liquid foundation gives you the buildable coverage you need, plus refreshing hydration, SPF 50 Sunscreen, and a natural matte finish.
- The technology: three years of research in the making, this ultra-innovative cushion foundation gives you buildable full coverage and refreshing hydration that lasts— the first of its kind.
- Its patented Polar Cushion Technology™ is tailor-made for a long-wear and coverage. Unlike a sponge cushion, the ultra-absorbent fiber network was specifically crafted to lock in high coverage textures. Plus, its touch-activated filter dispenses the perfect amount of formula with every application— the result is liquid foundation, without leaks or spills.
- The perfectly portable compact comes with a customized puff applicator for a high coverage result, making Teint Idole Ultra Cushion your easy-to-use, quick, on-the-go companion.
The formula: the oil-free liquid formula glides easily and comfortably onto the skin, while delivering a refreshing cooling effect upon application. The result is a lightweight, hydrating formula with a natural matte finish.
Broad Spectrum SPF 50 sunscreen is available in all shades. Oil-Free. Non comedogenic. Tested under dermatological control for all skin types.
- Close the inner lid tightly after each use to preserve freshness.
- Teint Idole Ultra Cushion is best used with its custom velvet sponge applicator to achieve a high coverage result. It can also be used with your favorite foundation brush, sponge, or beauty blender.
- Lightly tap the middle of the cushion to release the liquid foundation. Gently pat the puff onto the skin in a tap-tap motion, beginning at the center of the face and continuing to other areas of redness or imperfections. Tap and repeat as desired for more coverage.
- For longer wearing makeup, pair with your favorite primer. For a more mattified effect, try Lancôme’s La Base Pro Pore Eraser.