Kenmore Elite 30" Electric Cooktop, Black (22-44119)
Eliminating the need for bulky overhead ventilation systems, the Kenmore Elite 30" downdraft electric cooktop 4411 uses a powerful inset fan system to reduce the buildup of smoke and odors. Powerful 3-speed fans easily whisk gases and smoke away at the source. The sleek ceramic glass surface on this 30" downdraft electric cooktop features a 4400-watt bridge element, giving you more flexibility for your cookware. The innovative 9-in. Turbo Boil feature brings liquids to a faster boil, allowing you to make a cup of tea in less time.
- The 4,400 Watt bridge element has individual 7-inch elements for smaller skillets and pans that work together for griddles, stew pots and Dutch ovens, so you can cook any size meal.
- One of the fastest heating elements around, Electric Turbo Boil delivers 3,200 watts of heat in seconds, bringing pots and kettles to a boil without wasting your valuable time.
- A built-in Downdraft Ventilation System pulls away smoke, steam and odors fast without any overhead connections, for powerful ventilation that fits kitchen islands and peninsulas.
- From frying bacon to sautéing cloves of garlic, a 3-speed fan delivers customizable ventilation with up to 525 CFM of airflow, clearing the air fast or slow at your discretion.
- Depth (In.): 22
- Height (In.): 19.6
- Item Weight (lbs.): 78
- Minimum Clearance Above Cooktop (in.): 30
- Minimum Clearance Below Cooktop (in.): 6
- Minimum Clearance to Front of Counter (in.): 2.5
- Minimum Clearance to Left Wall (in.): 7.5
- Minimum Clearance to Rear Wall (in.): 2
- Minimum Clearance to Right Wall (in.): 7.5
- Width (in.): 30.75