Kenmore 2.1-Cu.Ft. Over-the-Range Microwave, Stainless Steel (22-80353)
The over-the-range Kenmore microwave 80353 provides the ultimate in cooking and defrosting performance. Technology that includes a special evenness plate under the turntable enhances microwave energy distribution. Plus, a special diamond-patterned back wall helps scatter and reflect the microwaves throughout the interior of the oven. Together, these special features ensure foods are evenly defrosted or cooked every time.
Quick touch buttons such as Melt/Soften, Veggies, and Popcorn provide an added convenience to this stainless steel Kenmore 8035 microwave. At 1,100 watts and a very spacious 2.1 cu. ft. capacity, this microwave easily accommodates your largest dishes. And, the powerful 400-CFM 4-speed venting system keeps the air clean by removing cooking odors and smoke.
- The Evenness Plate below the glass turntable in this 1,100-watt Kenmore microwave enhances the distribution of microwave energy inside the 2.1 cu. ft. oven for even cooking and defrosting
- The Diamondback Evenness wall design helps scatter and reflect microwaves within the interior to ensure foods turn out evenly cooked
- Convenient one-touch sensor options take the guesswork out of heating or defrosting your favorite foods
- Pre-programmed Quick Touch buttons with cooking cycles for popular foods, plus warm & hold and melt & soften options, will save you time and effort
- An Easy Clean interior coating makes it easier to keep your microwave oven clean, even with the biggest splatters and spills
- A removable rack allows you to cook multiple items at once, maximizing the microwave's interior space