Ion Vinyl Motion Turntable with Integrated Case
We all fondly remember those classic suitcase turntables of yesteryear: easily portable, easy to use, and a party wherever you were. Here it is again, but updated with all the modern performance enhancements that only ION can bring you. Vinyl Motion has a rugged case with a handle so you can carry it anywhere. It plays all your 33 1/3, 45 and 78* RPM records, it comes with a 45 RPM adapter, and it has built-in stereo speakers for convenient listening without having to connect external speakers.
But while Vinyl Motion delights the eye with its beautiful 1950’s style, it excites the techie with its cutting-edge performance features: It converts any LP to a digital file, using the included ION EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software and USB connection cable. Most amazing of all, it has a built-in rechargeable battery so you can enjoy Vinyl Motion whether you’re near a wall plug or not.
- 3-speed (33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM*) portable suitcase-style turntable
- Built-in stereo speakers for great sound—no external speakers required!
- EZ Vinyl/Tape Converter software converts records to digital files via USB
- Rechargeable battery for hours of enjoyment anywhere
- USB cable and 45 RPM adapter included
- Classic 1950’s retro styling
*78 RPM stylus sold separately at ionaudio.com