Graco My Ride 65 Convertible Car Seat, Sylvia
Due to size, this product ships in its original packaging. Packaging is the same as what is found in a retail store. Please keep this in mind if purchasing as a gift.
Help keep your growing child secure in this innovative convertible car seat. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends your child ride rear-facing up to 2 years of age, so My Ride 65 keeps your baby rear-facing up to 40 lb and forward-facing until 65 lb. The seat is also LATCH-equipped, Side Impact Tested, and features convenient integrated cup holders.
- Keeps baby in the rear-facing position up to 40 lb.
- Keeps your forward-facing child harnessed up to 65 lb.
- Rigorously crash tested to meet or exceed U.S. safety standards
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213
- EPS, energy absorbing foam for effective impact energy management
- Removable infant insert and toddler headrest help keep baby comfy
- LATCH equipped with an easy-to-read level indicator for hassle-free installation
- 5-point, front-adjust harness helps you get baby in and out
- Dual cup holders keep drinks within your child's reach
- Weight: 15.8 lbs
- Overall Height: 26"
- Width: 20.8"
- Depth: 27"
Care and Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion
- Metal and plastic parts may be cleaned with mild soap and water
- Buckle may be cleaned with a damp cloth
- Harness straps may be spot cleaned
To Unbuckle Harness:
- Lift the lever and pull the shoulder harness straps to loosen the harness
- Tilt the top of the buckle toward the child’s abdomen
- Press in at the top of the red button
- Pull tongues out of the buckle
Harness Buckle Cleaning Process:
Turn the restraint over and push the retainer through the harness strap slot to remove the buckle from the car seat. Place the buckle in a cup of warm water upside down and gently agitate the buckle, pressing the red button several times while it is in the water. Do not submerge the harness webbing and do not use soaps or lubricants, only rinse the harness buckle with warm water. Shake out the excess water and allow the harness buckle to air dry. Reattach the harness buckle into the same slot and re-check harness for correct installation according to the car seat manual before use.
- Rear-facing for infants 4 to 40 lbs. (Some models rated 5-40 lbs rear-facing. Check the product instruction manual to determine the weight range for each model.)
- Forward-facing for toddlers 20 to 65 lbs.
The American Academy of Pediatricians recommends that children be rear facing until age 2 or until they reach the maximum rear facing height and weight rating for their seat and that child stays harnessed as long as possible.