Home / kids / baby gear / car seats / booster car seats / belt-positioning booster seats /
Belt-Positioning Booster Seats
Graco Affix Highback Booster Seat, Atomic
4.79 Based on 235 reviews
shipping & returns
A one-hand, front adjust Latch system secures the booster to your vehicle seat.
- Helps safely transport your “big kid” from 4 – 10 years old, from 40- 100 lbs. and from 40 to 57 inches tall.
- 0ne-hand, front adjust Latch system secures booster to vehicle seat
- Secure connection keeps booster seat properly in place
- Keeps booster steady for easy self-buckling for your independent child
- Unique front adjustment allows you to quickly and easily tighten the booster to the vehicle seat
- Engineered & crash tested to meet or exceed US standard FMVSS 213 Side Impact Tested1 ; New Car Assessment Program (NCAP)- peak Crash Force approximately 2X Car Seat Standard2.; Extreme Car Interior Temperatures3 1
- Integrated cup holder keeps your child’s drink or snacks at hand
- Hide away storage compartment to store your child’s favorite things
- For children 4-10 years old, from 40-100 lbs. and 40"-57" tall
- The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends children under 4’9” use a belt positioning booster.
Care and Maintenance
- Machine-washable seat cushion