Gerber Ghostrike Punch Knife
The Ghostrike Series Punch Knife is a skeletonized t-handle fixed blade designed for self-defense applications. The rubberized over-mold grip features a diamond texture, providing superior control in critical situations. Made with 420HC steel, the Ghostrike Punch Knife blade’s black ceramic coating offers superior corrosion resistance and minimizes reflective surfaces. Its 2 ½ inch fine edge drop point blade serves to slice and rip with precision.
The Ghostrike Punch Knife includes a glass filled nylon sheath that can be strung around the operator’s neck with 550 cord or worn on a standard 1.75” tactical belt. The sheath also features four grommet holes for operators who choose to tie it down to MOLLE gear with 550 cord.
- 2.5 inch fine-edge drop point blade
- 420HC blade steel with ceramic coating
- T-handle with rubberized diamond texture grip
- Glass-filled nylon sheath
- 550 cord for neck-knife carry
- Made in USA
- Blade Steel: 420HC
- Handle Material: rubberized over-mold
- Sheath Material: glass-filled nylon
- Blade Length: 2.5 in.
- Overall Length: 4.8 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz (without sheath)
- Weight: 3.6 oz (with sheath)