D-Link Wi-Fi Water Sensor (DCH-S160)
The DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Water Sensor helps keep your home safe. It will help you detect water damage before serious problems occur. The DCH-S160 comes with two cables: a detachable 3.2 ft non-sensing cable and a specially designed 1.6 ft sensing cable that detects water along its entire length. When water is detected, a 70 dB alarm will sound and an LED will blink to give you audio and visual warnings. Get push notifications with the mydlink Home app on your smartphone so you always know what is going on at home from anywhere.
- Receive an alert on your mobile device and sound an audible alarm when a water leak is detected
- Place sensor near washing machines, sump pumps, water heaters, sink/bathtubs, dishwashers or refrigerators
- Water sensor cable extends 3.3 ft for easy placement around pipes and underwater heaters
- Connects to your Wi-Fi network – Easy D.I.Y. set-up and no monthly fees
- Compact wall plug design (AC powered)